you are the ideal candidate if you:
• gained relevant experience in similar fields;
• are an excellent communicator;
• have high level problem solving and guest service skills;
• have basic computer literacy and MS Office knowledge;
• are a confident Hungarian language user and have at least basic English language knowledge.
your responsibilities will be:
• manage reception, handle incoming phone inquiries, welcome and escorte guests (if required);
• make sure that the general office needs are followed up (stationery needs, taxi orders, meeting room booking, representative food when requested, etc.);
• keep track of the incoming and outgoing post;
• handle contract and incoming invoices (UPC, Vodafone, Xerox, etc.);
• substitute for absent colleagues;
• other ad-hoc administrative tasks.
why join Café:
• when possible we have flexible working hours to help balancing between work and personal life;
• we not only have colleagues here but also friends, the office has a garden and we are fuelled by free coffee and tea;
• our dogs are also part of our staff, so don’t worry, you don’t have to leave yours at home, bring them with you - we’ll be happy for it;
• doors (and ears) are always open for your ideas in professional and community matter alike.