you are the ideal candidate if you:
• have 6-12 months of experience as an account, preferably at an agency;
• have a positive and proactive attitude even when under pressure;
• are punctual, proactive and eager to learn;
• can find the right tone with people;
• have excellent problem-solving skills;
• are eager to play the teamwork, but you are also ready to be independent and embrace challenges;
• are a confident English language user.
your responsibilities will be:
• support the senior account managers' daily work;
• handle project administration with the utmost care;
• provide exceptional service for our clients;
• active participation in offer and presentation creation.
why join Café:
• opportunity to learn from professionals in an agency environment;
• when the weather allows it, you can work in the garden, supported by chargers and strong wifi,
• our dogs are also part of our staff, so don’t worry, you don’t have to leave yours at home, bring them with you - we’ll be happy for it,
• inspiration and progress are important for us, so colleagues can attend a thoughtful professional lecture every week,
• doors (and ears) are always open for your ideas in professional and community matter alike.