As part of our team, you will
- partner with functional leaders of the agency to proactively manage their human capital needs to enhance and improve their services to our clients;
- be responsible for the recruitment, administration and coordination of new hires, including required paperworks and onboarding;
- build a database of talents across the diverse agency landscape of Hungary in compliance with the GDPR directives;
- serve as a trusted advisor to leadership by proactively monitoring and addressing employee relations and issues;
- liaise between payroll and finance;
- and act as a key player in our employer branding project, with special focus, but not limited to it’s HR side.
You are the ideal candidate for this position if you
- speak Hungarian at a native level and have at least 2-4 years of human resources experience, preferably in an SME environment;
- are up-to-date in labor law and GDPR;
- are able to navigate and work independently as the sole HR generalist at the agency;
- are enthusiastic in helping us continuously building a better, more efficient organization and a place, where colleagues love to come in to;
- have a good understanding of the marketing and communication industry, especially of creative agencies;
- are an agile, natural people person and can build strong credibility amongst the agency team, and;
- have demonstrated competencies in influence management, collaboration across business functions, clear communication and negotiation skills.
We believe Café is the best workplace, for reasons like
- when the weather allows it, we work in our garden, supported by chargers and strong wifi;
- our dogs are also part of our staff, so don’t worry about leaving yours at home. - You can bring them in with you - we’ll be happy about it;
- inspiration and progress are important for us so every month colleagues can attend in thoughtful professional lectures. We go to trainings and conferences too;
- we respect your goals and privacy and we strive to ensure work life balance;
- your ideas always find open doors (and ears) whether it’s a professional thing or something to build our community by.
We hope your as enthusiastic in working with us as we are! Should this be the case, please send your application and CV to us, so we can talk details.