you are the ideal candidate if you:
• have at least a couple of years of relevant experience (billing-invoicing, project management or related support work);
• are independent and punctual with a positive and proactive attitude and aim for high standards;
• have a good approach with numbers;
• are able to prioritize and handle projects working with multiple stakeholders simultaneously;
• IT literacy (MS applications, internet and office technology equipment);
• sense of initiative and the ability to work effectively within time constraints;
• Native Hungarian with a good command of English.
the cherry on the top if you:
• gained experience in agency side;
• looking for a long-time job.
your responsibilities will be:
• perform both routine and specialized invoicing administration support;
• administrative tasks related to the invoicing cycle;
• issuing and tracking of customer invoices (e.g. collection);
• handling invoices from the accounts payable side;
• receive and review business expense related requests, forms, inquiries and questions.
why join Café:
• join a top 3 M-list agency in Hungary where you could sit with the best room mates in the house*
• when the weather allows it, you can work in the garden, supported by chargers and strong wifi;
• our dogs are also part of our staff, so don’t worry, you don’t have to leave yours at home, bring them with you - we’ll be happy for it;
• inspiration and progress are important for us, so colleagues could attend thoughtful professional lectures or courses based on their interests;
• doors (and ears) are always open for your ideas in professional and community matter alike.
*according to the media team